No More Flies is a mix of herbal extracts available in mother nature. It not only prevents from mosquito bites but also keeps domestic flies and other household insects away. Formulated from natural ingredients, it is a wonderful option to avert mosquito bite and mosquito borne diseases. Long shelf life, nice aroma, low evaporation rate and high effectiveness are the remarkable features of this product. We are offering this No More Flies at competitive price range.
- Flies have been and continues to be a serious threat in caged poultry operations.
- Accumlation of manure under laying hens is an ideal breeding medium for larvae.
- Flies have a typical four stage life cycle; egg, larva (maggot), pupa, and adult.
- Female flies normally mate only once, they congregate and lay their eggs in suitable breeding place on the manure.
- Each female fly can produce upto 6 batches of 75-200 eggs at 3 to 4 days interval.
- Larvae hatch from the eggs in 12-24 hours and complete their development in 4-7 days.
- Then they from a reddish-brown hardened case called puparium, the pupal stage lasts 3-4 days and an adult fly emerges to complete the cycle.
- Adult flies live an average of 2-4 weeks in summer and longer in cooler weather.
- Adult flies are most active during the day at temperatures of 80-90°F and become inactive at night or at lower temperatures.
Complete fly Control can be achieved by
- Manure Management: Dry Manure (50% Moisture or Less) Reduces the suitability for Fly oviposition and larval development.
- Water Management: Leakage from nipples and foggers are commonly seen in most of the poultry farms, so it should be attended and fixed immediately.
- Sanitary Measures: Spilling of feed and broken eggs on the manure should be avoided because the attract adult flies and pest beetles.
Advantages of FLYOUT Crystals
- Crystals formulation specially designed to be consumed by files only.
- Easy to apply.
- Out-door residual efficacy upto 7-10 days unless the Crystals are completely consumed. specially formulated mixture of attractants designed to lure houseflies to death.
- Contains bitter ingredients to prevent ingestion by non target animals, children and pets.
How to Apply
- Slightly wet the Crystals with plain water.
- Scatter them on the fly feeding areas.
- Crystals may be kept in plates or trays and placed near fly infested areas.