Key Functional Components
Bacillus Subtilis and Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens are also known for their ability to degrade proteins extra-cellularly. They also produce huge quantity of enzymes that allows the birds to obtain a higher degradability of the nutrients in the feed.
Mode of Action:
Oxygen Consumption- these aerobic microbes create a more favorable environment for benevolent anaerobic species. Enhanced proliferation of lactobacilli - which in turn produce lactic acid that helps control pathogenic bacteria.
Enhances immune system responses.
Enzyme Production -Through release of pro teases and many other enzymes that these germinating and outgrowing species assist in the food digestion process.
Probiotics stay viable in water for longer duration. Can be used with or without antibiotics. Supports gut health and immune system.
- Competitive expulsion of pathogenic strains.
- Enhancing the growth and viability of beneficial gut micro-flora.
- improves digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Production of antimicrobial factors.
- From 1-14 days: 1gm/litre of drinking water.
- After 14 days: 1gm/5 litre of drinking water.
- Do not mix with any antimicrobials & water sanitizers