Complete fly Control can be achieved by
- Manure Management: Dry Manure (50% Moisture or Less) Reduces the suitability for Fly oviposition and larval development.
- Water Management: Leakage from nipples and foggers are commonly seen in most of the poultry farms, so it should be attended and fixed immediately.
- Sanitary Measures: Spilling of feed and broken eggs on the manure should be avoided because the attract adult flies and pest beetles.
Advantages of FLYOUT Crystals
- Crystals formulation specially designed to be consumed by files only.
- Easy to apply.
- Out-door residual efficacy upto 7-10 days unless the Crystals are completely consumed. specially formulated mixture of attractants designed to lure houseflies to death.
- Contains bitter ingredients to prevent ingestion by non target animals, children and pets.
How to Apply
- Slightly wet the Crystals with plain water.
- Scatter them on the fly feeding areas.
- Crystals may be kept in plates or trays and placed near fly infested areas.